Remove excess or unwanted hair in the privacy and comfort of our spa. We offer waxing services for both men and women.
+ Epilation (Hair Removal) Services
• Arms ~ $40
• Back ~ $50
• Bikini ~ $35
• Brazilian ~ $69
• Brows ~ $15
• Chin ~ $12
• Full Leg ~ $60
• Full Chest & Stomach ~ $50
• Half Leg ~ $40
• Lip ~ $10
• Manzilian ~ $75
• Nose & Ears ~ $15
• Underarm ~ $18
• Upper Chest ~ $20
*Waxing and hair removal cannot be performed on anyone using products from their dermatologist (Retina A, Accutane, etc.), as skin can be more sensitive. We also caution anyone using any over the counter topical exfoliants. Please consult with our wax therapist prior to scheduling your sessions
*Tips to prepare yourself for Epilation or waxing services in order to minimize your discomfort and to achieve the best results.
+ Preparation Tips for Epilation or Waxing Services
• Broken skin or inflammation needs to be healed.
• Avoid Tanning for at least 24 hours prior to hair removal.
• Hair should be 1/8” to 1/4” – not to short – not to long.
• Lightly exfoliate a day or two before waxing – helps wax to better adhere.
• Moisturize area well up to but not the day of waxing service – skin must be clean.
• Discontinue Retinol based products 2 weeks before waxing services. Must be off Accutane 1 month prior to epilation services.
Post Treatment Recommendations
• Keep area clean – hair follicles remain open for up to 12 hours after waxing.
• Avoid Deodorants in areas of hair removal.
• Avoid using heavy moisturizers or oils for 2 days (Aloe Vera helps sooth the skin).
• Avoid Sun exposure and use SPF 30 or greater for at least 24 hours.
• Avoid Heavy Exercise for at least 24 hours after waxing.
• Avoid Hot Showers, Spas, Saunas, Stream Rooms for at least 24 hours.
• Avoid Tight Fitting Clothes for at least 24 hours.